How to remove Stretch Marks after Pregnancy – 11 Amazing Remedy
Pregnancy is a wonderful experience of a woman’s life. Pregnancy is also associated with rapid weight gain and then loosing weight. The skin will get stretched as your weight increases more than its capacity and develop those scary stretch marks. They are very common during pregnancy. Ideally, it is good to treat them as soon as possible since they respond to treatment at an early stage. So Question is how to remove stretch marks after pregnancy naturally and quickly.
Sadly, there are no overnight magical measures to remove stretch marks. There are some things and tips that will help to minimize the marks. Massaging lotions, creams, and oil’s cannot vanish the marks but makes your skin soft and smooth. You must take important steps to eradicate those stretch marks.
How to remove Stretch Marks – 11 Simple remedy
We are listing 11 simple remedy to remove stretch marks. Read each remedy and select one or two which is convenient for you. So here is 11 remedy
1. Aloe Vera helps to remove stretch Marks
Aloe Vera plant is available in almost everyone’s kitchen garden. Inside the leaves it has presence of gel. Divide the leaf in two parts and you can extract the gel from it easily. It helps to reduce stretch marks dramatically. Aloe Vera heals and soothes the skin from within. Fresh gel is preferred over one from the market.
- Apply it over the stretch marks, leave for 15 minutes and then rinse with water. Use regularly.
- Also you can make mixture of half cup of gel with 10 vitamin A plus 20 vitamin E capsules. Apply small amount on skin until completely absorbed. Use it two times in a day. keep remaining amount in fridge and use next time.
2. Oil Treatment for Stretch Marks
This is an age old remedy for preventing many skin problems including wrinkles, fine lines, spots, blemishes and more. Massaging the stretch mark affected areas using oils makes your skin soft and also helps to reduce stretch marks. Few of the effectively used oils are
a. Vitamin E Oil
- Take Vitamin E capsule and extract the inside oil.
- Apply this oil on stretch marks by mixing with your favorite moisturizer.
- The marks will start fading and show its effect on regular use.
b. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a great moisturiser and exfoliator for our skin. It gets rid of stretch marks and improves blood circulation.
- Massage the stretch marks affected area using olive oil.
- Keep for 30 more minutes for the vitamins in the oil to get absorbed in the skin.
- Bath post massage session.
- When followed religiously, it will give effective results though a bit time consuming.
- Prepare an olive oil, vinegar and water mixture and then apply during sleeping time.
c. Castor Oil
- Massage castor oil on stretch marks in circular movements for around 10 minutes. You can take a plastic bag and use it to cover the massaged area for another half an hour.
- Repeat this everyday and do regularly for a month. This will help you to lessen the stretch marks.
3. Egg White part helps to get rid of stretch marks
White portion of egg is protein rich. It rejuvenates skin and gives it a fresh look. Procedure to use egg white to remove stretch marks
- Beat two egg whites.
- Clean the stretch mark affected area using water and also use a brush to apply egg white layer.
- Let it dry for some time.
- Use cold water to rinse.
- Apply moisturiser so that skin remains soft and supple.
Repeat this every day. Do it regularly for around 2-3 weeks. This will improve the skin and all the pregnancy stretch marks start fading slowly.
4. Cocoa or Shea Butter
This remedy improves the skin elasticity, prevents dryness and also reduces the stretch marks. Both Shea butter and cocoa butter works well for pregnancy stretch marks as they are rich sources of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. They get absorbed into the skin very well. They replenish the cells of skin and hydrates the skin. It contains vitamins E and A, which prevents dryness and increases skin elasticity. Also Shea butter and cocoa butter are main ingredients which are present in many body lotions. To remove stretch marks apply cocoa or Shea butter regularly on your stretch marks. Make sure to rinse the area after 30 minutes.
5. Petroleum Jelly
Petroleum jelly locks the moisture in the skin. This heals dry and stretched skin. Apply petroleum jelly on the stretch marks and massage for 5-10 minutes. This helps to remove pregnancy stretch marks. Make sure to use other remedy with this remedy to remove stretch marks. Only petroleum jelly remedy will not remove stretch marks.
6. Sugar is good way to remove stretch marks
Another best and effective remedy for treating stretch marks is sugar. It helps to exfoliates dead skin, which makes stretch marks appear lighter. I hope by now you are getting answer to your question how to remove stretch marks.
- Mix one tablespoon sugar, with lemon juice, almond powder. Before heading for shower apply as a scrub.
- Do it every day regularly for around a month. Its great remedy.
7. Lime Juice
Lime juice helps to eradicate pregnancy stretch marks from your skin. It is naturally acidic that helps to heal stretch marks, acne and scars. Take a lemon and cut it into half. Then rub some freshly squeezed lemon juice on stretch marks gently. Let it get absorbed into your skin for that leave it on for 10 minutes. Then, rinse with warm water. You can even use the mixture with same quantity of cucumber juice along with lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your stretch marks.
Must Read – 51 Best Sweet Cute Baby Girl Names And Meanings
8. Keep Yourself Hydrated
Drink minimum 10 to 12 glasses every day which will hydrate the skin and also protect it from harmful toxins. The skin gets well-hydrated which helps to erase stretch marks and also any skin conditions. Also keeps the skin soft and will restore skins elasticity. Avoid tea, soda and coffee since they dehydrate your body. Water is good way to get glowing skin.
9. Dry Brushing over stretch marks
Dry brushing can stimulate lymph and blood circulation. This process causes nutrients to penetrate the stretch marks. The working of oil is enhanced and it exfoliates the dead skin cells. It will give you smooth and soft skin. Be gentle while using brush on the pregnancy stretch marks.
- Gently brush the affected area with the dry brush using circular upward motions.
- Continue brushing for 5-6 minutes.
- Shower as usual and then apply a good moisturizer.
10. Apricot Scrub helps in after delivery stretch marks
Apricot scrub works ideally for stretch marks. First cut the apricots and deseed it. Use a hand blender to crush the fruit and make into a paste. Now apply this paste on stretch marks. You must keep the fruit paste for atleast 15 minutes. Then, wash with luke warm water.
11. Potato Juice remove delivery stretch marks
Potato contains polyphenols, carotenoids, and phytochemicals which will improve texture of skin. It acts as a bleaching agent.
- Divide a potato and cut in two halves. Now rub it over the affected areas.
- Let the juice soak inside the skin and dry.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse.
- In few months you will notice the difference.
- Make use of pulp or potato juice.
How to choose good stretch mark cream
There are many anti stretch marks creams available in the market. Before choosing look for the below mentioned contents:
Jojoba oil and Shea butter: Present in a good anti stretch marks cream since it helps in improving blood circulation.
Retinol: Helps to hydrate skin and regenerate skin tissues.
Collagen and elastin: These are proteins that improve skin elasticity and regeneration.
Essential oils: Improves metabolic weight of the skin and improves its elasticity.
Amino acids and vitamins: Essential for quick skin regeneration.
They are cheaper, easily available and convenient for usage. However, don’t use them during lactating stage. Now, that we have got to know the natural remedies to get rid of stretch marks. Let us try not to get these stretch marks at the first place. So there are a certain tips you can follow
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. You can also consume anti oxidant-rich black, white or green tea.
- Practice a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Make sure to consume sources of vitamin E, Proteins, and vitamin E in your diet. It will improve collagen production, increase elasticity and also help in repair and growth of tissues.
- Keep your body fit by exercising or doing yoga.
- Massage your body using aroma oil everyday before bath.
- Rub Vaseline on stomach when pregnant.
- Regularly exfoliate your skin well.
If post pregnancy you develop stretch marks, don’t think negatively. Don’t spoil your mood during a difficult phase of life. Instead, concentrate on baby and happiness they bring along. Cosmetic treatments are available in market for removing stretch marks post pregnancy. Lots of cosmetic products like creams, lotions are available. Which remedies worked for removal of your stretch marks? Let us know your thoughts by mentioning in the comments section.
All the articles are so appropriate .