Questionsfor rashes
Mom of a Daughter 3 years ago

for rashes

my mere r ti much iching in her boby due to rahes problem

1 Answers
  What is your answer?
Planning For Baby 2 years ago

:- Hi Ritu, if there is a itchy rash over kids body then it’s better to consult a pediatrician or skin specialist as home remedies may or may not work. Child may get irritated as it is difficult to have tolerate the itch.
Take care!!

Have a Question related with babycare and pregnancy?

To ask a free question and do so much more