I am 7 month pregnant. I Won't be able to stand with Pain of Labor. What Should I do ?
I have heard many horror stories of pain at the time of delivery .I am very scared about it
Hi Nisha, its natural for a expecting first time mother to be scared of labor pain and whole delivery process. Natural birth is beneficial to you as well as your baby. There should not be any medical intervention until and unless it is extremely necessary. Please refer to the following points.
• Be active, exercise regularly
• Do pranayama and yoga for breathing exercises
• Don’t listen to the negative feedbacks about labor pains
• Choose your gynecologist after research
• Read and prepare yourself for natural birth process
• Check your endurance for pain via ice test. (Hold a cube of ice for 10 seconds in your palm, and increase the time there after.)
• Talk to your partner about it.
• Focus on benefits of normal delivery
Do check the following link for further queries.
Hope this helps. Good luck!!!