Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Massage Lal Tail
Oil massaging baby enhances the body growth and helps in blood circulation in a natural manner as per Ayurveda and many scientific studies. Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Massage Lal Tail is enhanced with effective and unique herbs which strengthen the joints, muscles, bones and ligaments of babies. Oils such as Sesame oil which are highly used in Ayurvedic formulations helps to nourish and improves the blood circulation in babies body.
Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Massage Lal Tail Description
Directions for use
- Prior to massaging, warm up your hands slightly by rubbing.
- Start massaging Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Massage Lal Tail using both hands from babies thigh to knees. Repeat at least thrice.
- Massage gently on chest, feet and also back. Then give a full body massage which will help in blood circulation and also strengthen the muscles.
- Place hands on babies chest. Then massage from shoulder to downward.
- Enjoy the cuddles and hugs during massaging time.
Sankhapushpi, Rasna, Nagarmotha, Urad, Ratanjoth, Pine Oil, Sesame Oil, Camphor.
About Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Massage Lal Tail
Ayurveda is our country’s culture and our forefathers believed and trusted in it truly. In fact, this oil is designed following their beliefs and brand’s thought of sticking to Ayurveda for Baby Care. Mother Sparsh manufactures natural ayurvedic formulations which are safe and also trusted by mothers. The brand focuses on production of baby products which have an ideal blend of modern technology and ancient formulations. The products are 100% ayurvedic and effective. The brand is concerned about baby’s sensitive skin so has a keen eye for hygiene and health. Their product range consists of Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Massage Lal Tail, Baby Lotion, Baby Powder, Janam Ghutti, Baby Body Wash, Water wipes, etc.
According to ayurveda, sesame based oils are best oils for massaging baby since they are rich in Linoleic acid. Also, they are free from parabens so completely safe for babies. Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Massage Lal Tail has high percentage of sesame oil i.e. 71.90%. It helps in development of stronger muscles & bones. Moreover, this oil is a blend of 8 popular herbs which strengthens body and also helps in overall development. Massage time is the best between a mother and kid because it helps the two in bonding with each other. It also helps the baby to sleep for longer duration. The oil spreads easily which leads to a good massage. It gets quickly absorbed by the skin and makes it soft and supple.
- Helps to provide relief from bone strain.
- Useful in many skin disorders.
- Improves intelligence along with sensory ability like pressure, touch, taste, temperature etc.
- Soothes vata dosh.
- Also helpful in promoting health and nourishment.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relaxes muscles and also helps in bone growth.
- Helps in improving digestion and body growth.
- Makes skin soft.
- Nourishes the skin naturally.
- Soothes and calms the body.
- Helps in relaxing muscles.
- Has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-spasmodic, and also antimicrobial properties.
- Provides support and flexibility.
- Rich in Vitamin E, vitamin B6, iron, zinc etc.
- Improves bone and muscle strength.
- Moisturizes skin.
- Improves the blood circulation.
- Protects body from flu and cold.
- Reduces fatigue.